Paypal Button

Pradip

Dear all,

I'm using paypal website payment Pro as a credit card accept. but in my invoice I want to show image for card. Now its showign Pay Now so I want to replace this with image file. please guide me how it possible. please check for attached image for reference 

2018-12-27 at 11-35-01.png

card.png

4 hours ago, Pradip said:

I'm using paypal website payment Pro as a credit card accept. but in my invoice I want to show image for card. Now its showing Pay Now so I want to replace this with image file. please guide me how it possible.

if you're lucky, you might be able to do it by editing the viewinvoice.tpl template as per one of the threads below...

either way, the code won't be exactly the same as either thread (as they were for PayPal), but the principle should still work of replace existing code for new code, e.g the button html code (you can get that by viewing the source code of the page in the browser), with the url of your cc logos.

using an action hook to manipulate the array would be an alternative if editing the template is not working.

23 hours ago, Pradip said:

That line I already changed but from that only Paypal button can replaced but I used paypal website payment Pro module so there I can not change Pay Now button as I want with image. 

I did say that it wouldn't be the same code and that you would have to make changes.. 🙂

{$paymentbutton|replace:"<button type=\"submit\" class=\"btn btn-success btn-sm\" id=\"btnPayNow\"><i class=\"fa fa-credit-card\"></i>&nbsp; {$LANG.invoicespaynow}</button>":"<input type=\"image\" src=\"https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/mktg/Logo/AM_mc_vs_ms_ae_UK.png\" alt=\"{$LANG.invoicespaynow}\">"}

1sBzAlx.pngXbSQpBz.png

as shown above, it should work in the client's own language - the only thing that you should need to change is the URL for the credit card logo image.

SOrry I Have done this by editing bootstrap I added new button there and change like this 

{$paymentbutton|replace:'https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but03.gif':'https://www.namastehost.com/images/paypal.png'|replace:'btn btn-success btn-sm':'button-card'|replace:'fa fa-credit-card':''|replace:'Pay Now':''}