SLOT price

Hello,

He builds his website hosting games based on the whcms + tcadmin system

I encountered a small problem on the example of Counter Strike 1.6, we provide customers with two types of slots, ie Priv and Public.

I made the choice of the amount via the configure option but I have a problem because public is always more expensive than priv.
How to make the options for the client to choose the public option and not add a specific amount only added the amount increased by the number of purchased slots I have in mind:

Priv per piece 1 = 0.8 EUR
Public per piece = 1 EUR

How to configure options to automatically display if someone chooses Public 10 slots that adds 10EURO instead of 0.20 EUR for example

Lazy way. Add both options in the same select:

• 2 slots Private +1.6 €
  • 4 slots Private +3.2 €
  • 6 slots Private +4.8 €
  • 2 slots Public +2 €
  • 4 slots Public +8 €
  • 6 slots Puclic +12 €

Or make "Public" a checkbox (yes/no) that costs a fixed amount of money (eg. +5 €) instead of messing up with different prices for slots

Oki, the first way I have already embraced it but after adding 32 Priv options and 32 options, PUblic will make a very long list.

The second option you wrote will be problematic because buying 4 slots you will have to pay for example 5 USD and buying 32 the same will not be fair

I am interested in creating something like this more or less? as in the picture https://ibb.co/zRM9FmR

On 15/12/2018 at 16:08, kamillx said:

How to configure options to automatically display if someone chooses Public 10 slots that adds 10EURO instead of 0.20 EUR for example

from an admin configuration point of view, then you can't do that from admin settings.

On 17/12/2018 at 11:57, kamillx said:

Oki, the first way I have already embraced it but after adding 32 Priv options and 32 options, Public will make a very long list.

indeed, but Kian is right, it would be the simplest way.

The second option you wrote will be problematic because buying 4 slots you will have to pay for example 5 USD and buying 32 the same will not be fair

you could make it a slider with the differential price, but then you're getting into the realms of silliness.

I am interested in creating something like this more or less? as in the picture https://ibb.co/zRM9FmR

I dread it when users post screenshots from non-WHMCS products and say "reproduce that in WHMCS!"... especially bearing in mind that all the cart templates are basically at least 3 years old with only minor tweaks/updates since their launch! 🙂

can it be done? yes... you could have multiple sliders (private/public) each priced accordingly and a checkbox toggle choosing between the two and disabling one of the sliders... it would use jQuery but can be an absolute pain to code & test though and I personally wouldn't touch it until the New Year (as i'm not coding until then anyway)... i'd also prefer to see first if v7.7 makes any changes in that respect (unlikely, but we don't really get any detailed plans or roadmaps as to what's forthcoming in future releases).

irDbqy4.png