Change plan hosting display style

IamAQ

Question

Hey!
I am changing WHMCS template design according to my website. And I want to change the hosting plan layout. where I can change the style also what is the file name where these plans' code is written.

Here is the link of the page where I want to change the hosting plan layout.<removed URL as per client request>

Many thanks,

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, IamAQ said:

I am changing WHMCS template design according to my website. And I want to change the hosting plan layout. where I can change the style also what is the file name where these plans' code is written.

if you're going to use standard_cart (or create a custom based on it), then it's files will be in /templates/orderforms/standard_cart - the opening page (the one that would list the products for the current product group) would be products.tpl

changing the style would be a combination of editing the .tpl template files and maybe adding custom inside the /standard_cart/css/custom.css file.

18 hours ago, brian! said:

if you're going to use standard_cart (or create a custom based on it), then it's files will be in /templates/orderforms/standard_cart - the opening page (the one that would list the products for the current product group) would be products.tpl

changing the style would be a combination of editing the .tpl template files and maybe adding custom inside the /standard_cart/css/custom.css file.

Thanks A lot. I want to change the layout of hosting plan to match the layout on my website. 

6 hours ago, IamAQ said:

I want to change the layout of hosting plan to match the layout on my website. 

you could do that if you had to - for example, a straight copy&paste of your homepage code, plus a link to your hosting.css stylesheet, into products.tpl will give you this...

x0lIV0g.png

if you were only ever going to have one product group, with one currency, you could get away with doing that as a starting point... though ideally, you should take the code apart; convert it to work in a foreach loop and then start pulling the required information (name, prices, description etc) from the existing variables already available to that page... you also shouldn't need to link to hosting.css as it's messing up the navbar and who knows what else, so just take the relevant css for these pricing panels and add it to custom.css

another alternative might be to use one of the Comparison templates (Supreme, Premium or Pure) as a starting point for your conversion - but your existing pricing code is reasonably well laid out, so you should be able to convert it directly.

3 hours ago, brian! said:

you could do that if you had to - for example, a straight copy&paste of your homepage code, plus a link to your hosting.css stylesheet, into products.tpl will give you this...

x0lIV0g.png

if you were only ever going to have one product group, with one currency, you could get away with doing that as a starting point... though ideally, you should take the code apart; convert it to work in a foreach loop and then start pulling the required information (name, prices, description etc) from the existing variables already available to that page... you also shouldn't need to link to hosting.css as it's messing up the navbar and who know what else, so just take the relevant css for these pricing panels and add it to custom.css

another alternative might be to use one of the Comparison templates (Supreme, Premium or Pure) as a starting point for your conversion - but your existing pricing code is reasonably well laid out, so you should be able to convert it directly.

Thank you so much! It helps a lot. I have edited it directly for now. 🙂