Facebook sign-in translate and fa-logo issue

On 15/11/2018 at 13:32, marasi said:

Hi, I'm having such issue with Facebook fa-logo. It's not appearing.

it looks like you are using a custom template that hasn't been updated for v7.6 or later - v7.6 uses Font Awesome v5 Pro and I would expect that your .css files haven't been updated to use them.

On 15/11/2018 at 13:32, marasi said:

And I want to translate "Sign in with Facebook" to portuguese also.

you will need to create use Language Overrides - create a folder in the /lang folder called "overrides"; inside this new folder create (or edit if already exists) portuguese-br.php and add (feel free to use better Portuguese than porovided by Google Translate!)..

<?php
$_LANG['remoteAuthn']['signInWith'] = "Faça login no :provider";

.. if the overrides language portuguese-br.php file already exists, you won't need the <?php - and remember not to edit the original portuguese-br.php file in /lang as that will get overwritten during a WHMCS update.

ttkAZ5U.png

23 hours ago, marasi said:

There is a way to apply fixes myself? I have the programming skills so I'm just not familiar with WHMCS customised templates.

if you're using a commercial custom template, e.g you've bought it from a developer, then you should go back to them and get their latest updated version - because they should have been updated their templates to include the Font Awesome changes by now.