Font Awesome 5 whmcs-brigde

louwie

I am familiar with the font awesome 5 problem. Discussed here: http://help.whmcs.com/m/80786/l/949205-troubleshooting-icons-not-displaying
However, it only seems to go wrong when I use whmcs-brdige. When I approach the client area directly, the problem is not there. Only when using whmcs-bridge. 
But only with firefox and chrome. Internet Explorer is working well. Cache of the browsers emptied and I use the standard six template.

font_awesome5_issue.png

• WHMCS Technical Analyst

As you have already found out that the issue is not present when the client area is accessed directly. Only when the bridge is used, you face this issue. This would indicate some problem with the bridge plugin so contacting the plugin developers seems like the way to proceed in this case. 

not sure if it will help you, but there is an article in their knowledgebase about this...

https://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/knowledgebase/1089/My-icons-are-not-displaying-or-displaying-as-blocks-instead-of-the-correct-icon.html/

If you are having problems with icons not displaying when using the "Six" theme, or other modern templates, it is likely that you are getting an error due to your WordPress domain differing from your WHMCS domain and need to add the cross domain policy to your .htaccess file.

Please add the following to your .htaccess in your WHMCS

<FilesMatch ".(eot|ttf|otf|woff|woff2|svg)"> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </FilesMatch>
If you are using nginx:

if ($request_filename ~* ^.*?\.(eot)|(ttf)|(woff)|(woff2)|(svg)|(otf)$) { add_header Access-Control-Allow-Origin *; }

This should allow the font-awesome files to work across your domains.