Timezone Questions

Hi Guys,

Getting an alert in system health saying my timezone format is not correct, i have checked my whmcs configuration file and the code date_default_timezone_set('Australia/Sydney') has been added. 

Also the below time setting is showing in phpinfo saying that the timezone is actually correct?

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

thanks guys

image.thumb.png.87af64bfa69aaf7e6efa4be56ed730bd.pngimage.png.d7bb5d85aee89afde6e6a8f3634bf816.png 

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @opieo,

The screenshot of your phpinfo looks to be valid. Is this a screenshot of the Utilities > System > PHP Info page?

This health check uses ini_get to obtain the current date.timezone value. Then uses date_default_timezone_set to check whether it's valid. 

So either the Timezone has been set in a different php.ini which doesn't apply to your WHMCS installation, of your PHP configuration doesn't recognize the "Australia/Sydney" timezone for some reason, causing date_default_timezone_set to return False.