Using WHMCS to handle resell.biz/resellerclub domains

virtualorbis

Question

I am currenty using resell.biz to resell domains but their control panel show a lot of options to the final users
while I only need to show them the ones related to domains and DNS. So I was wondering if I can solve this problem
using Blesta or WHMCS.

I believe the simpler option would it be to disable options in their Logicboxes control panel but I asked them and they say that it is not possible

3 answers to this question

Are you sure you don't want to offer promotions or Whois ID protection to your customers? How about handling transfers in and out?

WHMCS is way further along in terms of handling domains than Blesta is. We left Blesta 2 months ago after using it for 4 years because of the lack of domain management features.

Alot depends on your business and the amount of domains that you have. I would suggest using WHMCS for less headaches now and in the future.

19 hours ago, virtualorbis said:

I believe the simpler option would it be to disable options in their Logicboxes control panel but I asked them and they say that it is not possible

you might not need any third party addons for this... you could get your clients to use the WHMCS client area *instead* of your Logicboxes supersite/control panel... get them to manage/order thier domains through WHMCS and perhaps, once WHMCS is active to your satisfaction, ask resell.biz to change your control panel url to prevent the clients from managing their domains via there.