Domain Register Lock not works

dewdropz

13 hours ago, dewdropz said:

when i click Enable register lock then showing successfully but nothing doing change. showing disable why? how i can solve it?any suggestion can give anyone?

does your registrar support the feature ?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Registrars

have you tried testing the feature with the Six template - that should at least help to indicate whether it's a template issue.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @dewdropz,

Are you using version 7.6 of WHMCS and ResellerClub (or NetEarthOne/StarGate/UK2/ResellerCamp)?

If so, this is a known issue and we have case MODULE-6835 open with our development team to resolve this in a future release.

In the meantime, I would advise enabling/disabling the lock via your registrars control panel.

Hello WHMCS Alex,

Thanks for reply. yes i am using 7.6.1 . and also yes i am using StarGate/UK2 . thanks to know whmcs give solution for future update. but i request you please give soluton asap. because in client panel all time showing warning message for this some client who not know very much about this they are afraid about this. for that thanks