Where is language strings for priorities in Ticket Escalations

Jbro

I am trying to change the lang for ticket priority  for example  Low to  standard  or high to critical  

It was easy to do so by replacing the word in language file but when I go to  Ticket Escalations the words are not changed there 

and I can not find the language string  

47 minutes ago, Jbro said:

I am trying to change the lang for ticket priority  for example  Low to  standard  or high to critical  

I hope that you remembered to use Language Overrides rather than editing the original language file(s) directly. 🙂

49 minutes ago, Jbro said:

but when I go to  Ticket Escalations the words are not changed there and I can not find the language string   

if this is on the admin side, then you'd need to look in /admin/lang and again remember to use Language Overrides and don't edit the existing default files.

$_ADMINLANG['supportticketescalations']['prioritylow'] = "Low";
$_ADMINLANG['supportticketescalations']['prioritymedium'] = "Medium";
$_ADMINLANG['supportticketescalations']['priorityhigh'] = "High";

and note that if you ever refer to these in hooks etc, they should still be called using Low, Medium & High - and not what you've changed them to in the language override files as they are just labels.