Using WHMCS is null

1 hour ago, lupael said:

Im not agree with you. This is possible to use Nulled WHMCS but Using Nulled WHMCS has some risks

Ref:  https://blog.whmcs.com/66802/the-costs-of-using-a-nulled-license

Whilst people do use Nulled Versions these are generally found by our Piracy & Legal departments who take this very seriously.  Also as someone is asking on our official community I do need to point out the fact that it is indeed a breach of our legal policies

11 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Whilst people do use Nulled Versions these are generally found by our Piracy & Legal departments who take this very seriously.  Also as someone is asking on our official community I do need to point out the fact that it is indeed a breach of our legal policies

Yes I know that .

Using Nulled WHMCS has some risks associated with it. Ongoing security updates, modified code, and in some cases malware injected into the nulled versions result in the inability to provide security associated reliable hosting. nulled versions that contained additional call backs that collected secured information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card numbers.

But that doesn't mean

10 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

It is not possible to use

Do you got my point ?