Small Bug in Renew Tab under clientarea domain manage

Hi Madan,

6 hours ago, grapyhost said:

I got one small bug under Portal Home -  Client Area -  My Domains - Left Side Bar - Actions - Renew

Renew tab URL showing wrong.  its showing custom as well as unchanged six templates.  Please suggest, How to fix? 

I think that's more an issue of your Friendly URL settings - I assume you are using Full Friendly Rewrite ?

SPqThdX.png

the other two settings worked fine, but I could reproduce your issue with FFR using Six... but clicking the "Recheck Environment" button (the recycle icon on the right) fixed the issue for me - so i'd suggest trying that.

Hi Madan,

3 hours ago, grapyhost said:

I have done that activity as you suggested, but still no luck.  renew tab URL is same as before.

it won't change the link - but I was hoping it might make it redirect to the correct page...

four thoughts on this...

1. Friendly URLs is a very environment-sensitive feature - and effectively, Full Friendly Rewrite is the most sensitive option of the three... if you want to continue with FFR, then it's probably worth opening a ticket with Support and giving them details of your environment etc... maybe they're aware of some setting/htaccess tweak to get around this particular renewal link redirect issue.
  2. you could choose one of the other two Friendly URL options and see if it works with that - I suspect it would.
  3. on the My Domains page, does the link in the Renew sidebar that goes to the generic renewals page (e.g  cart/domain/renew) work ?
  4. ultimately, you could tweak the Renew sidebar link that goes to an individual renewal page with a hook, e.g change the URL to index.php?rp=/domain/*domain*/renew and that should work in FFR... but i'd be reluctant to go down that road because you're fixing a bug that not every is seeing and it would be better to fix the cause of the issue (Friendly URLs) rather than the result... but yes, it would be possible to do it.