Making Custom Pages

mfoland

Hello, I'm working on a module, that will use php... and I really don't wish to use the whole smarty coding. I did however set my smarty three to allow php templates and php_allow. 

I'd like to make a custom page like page.php and code there, with calling the template header, css, etc. I'd like to protect my coding with IonCube. Is there a way around this without using a .tpl page

Probably I got what you mean in the other thread opened by you.

Why don't you want to use Smarty? I mean having it ready to use is a gift from heaven. It allows you to keep your code clean without mixing PHP with HTML and js.

Create a WHMCS page (take a look at Creating Pages article in documentation). Put your code in the PHP, pass variables to Smarty and do your styling stuff in the relative tpl file.

To protect your work you simply have to encode your PHP with ionCube and make it accessible only to people with a valid license.