Support tickets

graisbeck

I've added a billing department and website design support department both with their own email addresses, then added the Assigned Departments to my role. The problem is that when testing, I dont get an email notification, but they do show within WHMCS admin and the client receives an auto response. I've looked at the relevant WHMCS documentation and I'm sure everything is set up correctly but obviously, it's not!

Also, I noticed the when the client receives an answer to their ticket via client area, the stars do not display only boxes where they should be, looks like fontawesome issue, perhaps?

Edited by graisbeck

Solved it - I hadn't configured email notifications in 'Setup>Notifications'.

I've still not sorted this out -

On 8/8/2018 at 8:16 PM, graisbeck said:

Also, I noticed the when the client receives an answer to their ticket via client area, the stars do not display only boxes where they should be, looks like fontawesome issue, perhaps?

This is when the ticket is meant to ask the customer for a feedback rating.