DNS of domains not being retrieved on WHMCS 7.6.0

Message added by WHMCS ChrisD

This is a known issue in WHMCS v7.6 a case has been opened with the ID of MODULE-6830 and the HotFix for this issue can be obtained here

Hello guys, after upgrading, I noticed that registered domains aren't showing the assigned DNS anymore. The DNS are alright when viewed from eNom.com UI itself, and are also visible when viewed as the customer. Only not working from the admin view. Fix this asap please!

I still didn't tried to register/transfer a new domain, but this monday I surely have to, and I'm scared if those processes may have some bugs, too. Check it out please.

I attached some images.

whmcs 760 dns view as customer.png

whmcs 760 dns view as admin FAIL.png

Hello @MarceloPe & @Makhonge

Thanks for your post, we do have a known issue with Nameservers not appearing in the admin area for domains registered with eNOM we do currently have a case opened that has been allocated the case ID of MODULE-6830

I have this community thread linked to the case to ensure you receive any updates as they are provided in relation to the case.  Whilst I do not have an ETA on a fix for this, you can view the Nameservers via the client area using the "Login as Client" feature.