aWHMCS No Ticket Attachments - Working in WHMCS

Hi,

What an awesome program, so far just one small issue that I can't find any solution or work around to.  On the aWHMCS app (android or iphone) the ticket attachment disappears, I can see it on WHMCS via the browser login, I have tried all the types of files that I have 'allowed' .WAV, .PDF, .JPG etc.  .. they all work, are attached and can be displayed on the browser but on the app nothing!  They are visable on the response in the browser too (if responded via the app) ... just nothing in the app.

Please help!

Hi DanJones,

please verify that there is no space in between the "," und the "." if you have it like in your text :

.WAV, .PDF, .JPG it will not work.

WHMCS is interpreting "your_file .jpg" instet of "your_file.jpg"

Thanks and best regards 

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thank you for your response, no there is no space and as I state it is working perfectly in WHMCS, files are all attached, can be viewed, attach to response, etc.  The problem is with the smartphone app aWHMCS or iWHMCS the files that can be seen on the browser are not visible within the app, the ticket is visible so is all the text within the ticket just no visible attachment. Any ideas?

Regards

Dan