Hey there folks

I was wondering if someone might know how to fix the issues that I am experiencing. I had this lady sign up on Tuesday. She paid by bank transfer and I had the email notification from WHMCS, but her account isn't anywhere to be found on the whmcs dashboard - not a trace.

thanks in advance

Linda

Hi Linda,

21 hours ago, creativemac said:

I was wondering if someone might know how to fix the issues that I am experiencing. I had this lady sign up on Tuesday. She paid by bank transfer and I had the email notification from WHMCS, but her account isn't anywhere to be found on the whmcs dashboard - not a trace.

have you checked the database to see if she's in there, e.g in the tblclients table? that would be my first thought because if she is in there, then you can try to figure out what it's not showing in the admin area; and if she's not in the table, then you have to figure out if it was added&deleted, or not added at all.

Hi Linda,

On 16/06/2018 at 1:05 PM, creativemac said:

It may be related to a couple of other reported issues (below). Had the invoice been marked as paid and was her status Active?