avoid domain renew automatically ?

rugg

Hi,

i use enom for domain registering mainly,

some extensions,i hope to transfer to other registrar.

when client make payment,

my whmcs will renew them automatically,

i want to ask if any way i can avoid my whmcs renew those extension(ex: .net or .org) automatically ?

by the way,when i find the domain renew fee had be paid without renew,

i can manually transfer the domain to other registrar.

thanks

https://docs.whmcs.com/Domains_Configuration#Automatic_Renewal

• Domain renewals can be enabled for auto submission to the domain registrar as soon as you receive payment for them
  • This setting is independant of the auto registration and so you can enable this without enabling auto registration
  • To turn this on, go to General Settings > Domains and tick the Auto Renew on Payment checkbox
  • Automatic renewal should always be turned off at the registrar, as this would override WHMCS' behaviour and renew regardless of if you get paid or not

I don't think you can do it selectively for TLDs (from the admin area) - the feature is either off or on for all of them.

btw - whoever wrote the docs can't spell 'independent' correctly... yet can spell 'behaviour' correct (from a British English point of view!). 9_9