Hide DNS Management

web2008

4 hours ago, web2008 said:

Does anyone know how to hide DNS Management when the Shopping Cart contains a Hosting Package?

I want DNS Management to appear only as an addon when the Shopping Cart contains only domains.

if you mean that when you order hosting (or any product) with a domain, you don't want it to offer DNSM, but when ordering a domain by itself that it should be offered, then I would make a minor tweak to configuredomains.tpl and change...

{if $domain.dnsmanagement}

to

{if $domain.dnsmanagement && $domain.hosting neq 'true'}

that would change the primary domain ordered with hosting, but not any additional domains...

I suppose you could do it as a hook by looping through $domains and modifying the dnsmanagement value based on the value of hosting, but that template change would be the quickest way to do it. :idea:

however, if you mean that if there is a hosting product in the cart, that all domains should not be offered DNSM, then that could be trickier and you may end up having to query the cart session.