Remove country but phone area country code still shows

robetus

Using WHMCS 7.5.1 and I removed countires by adding the following to a countries.json file:

{
    "IR": false, "SD": false, "SY": false, "CU": false
}

It is working for the country drop down, but the country code in the phone number selector is still showing the countries. Any ideas on how I can remove these countries from everywhere in my WHMCS install?

9 hours ago, robetus said:

Any ideas on how I can remove these countries from everywhere in my WHMCS install?

not sure about "everywhere", but to remove them from the phone number dropdown I think will require editing /templates/six (or custom)/js/scripts.min.js - or more conveniently, editing scripts.js (in the same directory), minifying it and then overwriting scripts.min.js with the minified code.

at line #36328 in scripts.js, there is the following option...

// don't display these countries
excludeCountries: [],

change that to...

// don't display these countries
excludeCountries: ["ir", "sd", "sy", "cu"],

and then those countries will be removed from the phone number dropdown list, e.g the removal of Cuba...

BENo4pm.png

unless/until WHMCS bring in another way to do this (i'm not sure you could use a hook for this but could be wrong), then you will almost certainly have to do this process after every WHMCS update.