Additional IP's configuration

Starflix

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could advice me of a way how could we add up additional IP's as configurable option when buying VPS. The WHMCS is integrated with Virtualizor and adding those IP's should be automated (if buyer selects it). 

Thank you a lot!

• 5 weeks later...

@WHMCS ChrisD Hey, haven't received an answer from you, if you could help me out on this i would be very grateful :) Also i would like to ask if IP is being assigned by virtualizor VPS plan automatically (f.e. client buy VPS plan but does not buy any additional IP's, would the one go for it auto)? Thank you!

Hello @Starflix,

If you are looking to allow your customers to purchase additional IP Addresses for their VPS when using Virtualizor the link that @WHMCS_ChrisD sent you is what you need to be looking at as this will show you how to add the option as a configurable option to WHMCS.

If however, you are looking at knowing how the IP Addresses are assigned to the VPS  then this is reported back from Virtualizor once the VPS has been created and the addresses are taken from your Virtualizor 'Free IP Pools' if you are running out of addresses then you will need to add them into Virtualizor by using the 'Add IP' section under the 'IP Pool' menu on the left

~Regards,

Scott

19 hours ago, redit said:

Hello @Starflix,

If you are looking to allow your customers to purchase additional IP Addresses for their VPS when using Virtualizor the link that @WHMCS_ChrisD sent you is what you need to be looking at as this will show you how to add the option as a configurable option to WHMCS.

If however, you are looking at knowing how the IP Addresses are assigned to the VPS  then this is reported back from Virtualizor once the VPS has been created and the addresses are taken from your Virtualizor 'Free IP Pools' if you are running out of addresses then you will need to add them into Virtualizor by using the 'Add IP' section under the 'IP Pool' menu on the left

~Regards,

Scott

Thank you Scott! What about automatically assigning the IP after the VPS has been bought (here i do not refer to additional/optional IP's, but the ones which seperately are assigned to each VPS (lets call it "tenant")? Your help is very appreciated @redit:)