How to Edit Home Page

Hello i been searching on google on how to edit the home page i am not talking about the Client Area!.

i have edited the header.tpl  and it worked it changed on the homepage but when we went to the other pages like the market or Checkout the edit i done was there to so is there a file what i can do my edits in HTML and it will only be on that one page not all of the pages

i have attached a screen shot of the page i am talking about as i been looking the Client Page was being called HomePage

Thanks

Page.PNG

Hi TacticalVPS,

your description confuses me a little bit I'm not sure if I understood what you wanna do O.o.

In general If you change something in the header.tpl it will be present on all pages, because it will be included to all the other pages normally via

{include file="$template/includes/head.tpl"}

if there is no include of course no header 

The picture shows the Startpage under index.php without the top header.

Greetings Christian

Hello thanks for your reply

sorry about my bad description

So in the Image 1 that is what i want done to my home page but when i do edit it like that them what i have done goes on all page's what is shown in image2   but what u have said  i think i know how to fix that i am going to try  make a copy of the Header but rename it to somthing else then add in the include code in the homepage.tpl  and i think that may work lets see ay :D     

Note: the reasion why it looks Diffrent in image 2 is because it was at the bottom of what was in Image 1  since i had to scroll down to show the Order Page on the image 2 :D

Image 2.PNG

Image 1.PNG

On 5/21/2018 at 08:41, TacticalVPS said:

i have edited the header.tpl  and it worked it changed on the homepage but when we went to the other pages like the market or Checkout the edit i done was there to

well what did you change? looking at your header.tpl, there are no changes in there, so I assume you have reverted back to the default file. :?:

i have attached a screen shot of the page i am talking about as i been looking the Client Page was being called HomePage

from that screenshot, the top half is header.tpl, the bottom half (in white) is homepage.tpl

so is there a file what i can do my edits in HTML and it will only be on that one page not all of the pages

if you only want to edit the white part on the homepage, that's homepage.tpl... each page will usually have (at least) one template associated with it.