Remove/hide Address Fields

Hi there,

I'm running whmcs for my subscription service and don't require the address fields to be filled in, I've made all the address fields optional, and now i'm wanting to remove them from the registration section when placing an order.

How do I remove the said fields from the page? I tried following the thread: link here - but it doesn't explain which part I remove and doing so messes up the order form layout.

the tutorial doesn't help either: http://wiki.whmcs.com/Order_Form_Templates

Untitled.png

19 hours ago, FlagCast said:

I tried following the thread: link here - but it doesn't explain which part I remove and doing so messes up the order form layout.

if it were just the fields, you could easily hide them with css - but to do what you want to do means going into the template and removing/commenting out a block of code.. it would be standard_cart/checkout.tpl and lines #153-223 (from the div of the billing Address field to just before customfields).

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2022 at 10:02 PM, Walidbigg said:

Hi
Where can I find this standard_cart/checkout.tpl
I want to customize the checkout form 

Hello.

To edit that, you need go to 'Templates > orderforms > youroderform > checkout.tpl'. Here you can edit all check out fields. To remove the fields from registration is another .tpl file.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im facing the same issue , is there i away i can hide that billing section with css ? if yes how i can do it  ? 

i commend it out the lines but the billing section is still appearing , Looking forward to have a solution for that issue .  

Thanks in advance .