Unable to change the server

Dear members and support!

I can not contact support directly because I am using license form reseller. Reseller do not help me. My license is valid and active.

The problem:

I have two provisioning modules. One works ok and I able to change Server at /clientsservices.php. Another not. I think problem is in module, but I double-check it. It looks good to me. MySQL values are filled correctly ( UPDATE tblhosting SET `server`='1' ... etc). Functionality is fine (I can get server id via module code, connect to it - everything is fine with it). 

<select name="server" onchange="submit()" class="form-control select-inline">
  <option value="3">blabla1 (0/200 Aккаунты)</option>
  <option value="5">blabla2 (0/200 Aккаунты)</option>
</select>

Server number at MySQL DB updated after I change server via select box. But there no "selected" field for "<option" tag appears at "<select". 

Two servers are in group. Product configured to use that plan. Everything looks good to me.

I think somewhere in closed to us php code of clientsservices.php is a check which do not post "select" option. Please, developers explain why "select" did not appear. Please, help!