7.5.1 Product Configurable Options

After the upgrade to 7.5.1 any of products with any configurable options stopped worked, if they try to add to cart, it just redirects them back the the product listings. Nothing gets added to cart. Not seeing anything in the logs. Anything I can do or check?

Jon

Hi Jon,

11 hours ago, jgshier said:

After the upgrade to 7.5.1 any of products with any configurable options stopped worked, if they try to add to cart, it just redirects them back the the product listings. Nothing gets added to cart. Not seeing anything in the logs. Anything I can do or check?

what version did you upgrade from ?

are you using a custom theme and/or orderform template ?

I just tried this quickly on my v7.5.1 dev, and i'm not seeing this issue... so i'm tempted to think it's either an old template issue, or it's an incomplete/corrupt upgrade.

Upgraded from 7.4.2 to 7.5.0 which it was working, Then upgraded to 7.5.1. I tried two different templates, we normally use the Premium Comparison, but I tried the Standard Cart. When I am in the product I see then in the URL cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0, I then try to hit continue. I see this cart.php?configure=true&i=0&configoption%5B7%5D=10, which just redirects me back to the products. There is nothing in apache

[19/Apr/2018:11:07:55 -0400] "GET /cart.php?configure=true&i=0&configoption%5B7%5D=10 HTTP/1.1" 200 5454 "https://myhost/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36"

Jon,

19 hours ago, jgshier said:

Upgraded from 7.4.2 to 7.5.0 which it was working, Then upgraded to 7.5.1.

if you upgraded from v7.5 to v7.5.1 using the automatic updater, i'd suggest getting the v7.5.1 incremental patch from WHMCS and uploading via ftp over your existing files manually - that's what I had to do when the v7.5.1 updater failed for me earlier in the week.

often it only needs one or more corrupt files for WHMCS to fail like this - uploading the incremental patch should be the safest first step in trying to fix it. :idea: