Cron issues since upgrading - memory

Hi,

I'm having cron issues since upgrading and trying to trouble shoot. Here is the error:

Error: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 69632 bytes) in /home/site/public_html/whmcs/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/include/tcpdf_font_data.php:5148 Stack trace: #0 /home/site/public_html/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Allowed memory ...', '/home/grassva/p...', 5148) #1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main} 

Does this I need to increase memory and if so what I need to increase it to?

Thank you

I made the memory change and I did not get the error but my  daily cron did not complete. I have debugging turned on the last entry is an invoice was created and that's it. I never get that the cron was completed and no other errors in the log.  Any suggestions on how to figure out why the crons are not completing?

Thank you