Product Addon Pro-rata?

akust0m

Hi there!

We've just started offering a WordPress Management plan and currently have it set up as an addon. However, there doesn't appear to be the option for pro-rata, is there a way to force pro-rata on addons?

If not, we may switch it to a standard product/service to ensure it is on the same same invoice as the hosting service which is due on the 1st of the month.

I've considered configurable options, but it doesn't seem like it is designed for this type of service we're offering.

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, akust0m said:

We've just started offering a WordPress Management plan and currently have it set up as an addon. However, there doesn't appear to be the option for pro-rata, is there a way to force pro-rata on addons?

I don't think so - it's been a long-requested feature - https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/prorata-billing-for-addons

34 minutes ago, akust0m said:

I've considered configurable options, but it doesn't seem like it is designed for this type of service we're offering.

if it's not independent of the hosting, e.g you can't have a WPMP without first having a hosting account, and there's no required functionality with the addon, i'd be tempted to use a configurable option - it will be on the same invoice, so billed at the same time and the client can enable/disable it at any time (if you allow them to).