Problem with OpenSRS configuration

Hello
I integrated OpenSRS with my WHMCS account. But its not working. I tested with .com extendion, Its working fine. But for .se extension account, it does not work. I talked with OpenSRS support. They said that I must provide type of customer when buying  .SE domain. But in WHMCS Module Parameters there is no option to mention if its private customer or organization. But OpenSRS does not accept any order that does not include registrar type. What should I do? I need urgent help. 

13 hours ago, dotnetwork said:

Hello
I integrated OpenSRS with my WHMCS account. But its not working. I tested with .com extendion, Its working fine. But for .se extension account, it does not work. I talked with OpenSRS support. They said that I must provide type of customer when buying  .SE domain. But in WHMCS Module Parameters there is no option to mention if its private customer or organization. But OpenSRS does not accept any order that does not include registrar type. What should I do? I need urgent help. 

you would need to use Additional Domain Fields to obtain that information from the customer during ordering... there is already some information asked for .se during domain ordering...

// .SE
$additionaldomainfields['.se'][] = array('Name' => 'Identification Number', 'DisplayName' => 'Identification Number <sup style="cursor:help;" title="For Sweedish Residents: Personal or Organization Number; For residents of other countries: Civic Registration Number, Company Registration Number or Passport Number">what\'s this?</sup>', 'Type' => 'text', 'Size' => '20', 'Required'	=> true);
$additionaldomainfields['.se'][] = array('Name'	=> 'VAT', 'DisplayName' => 'VAT <sup style="cursor:help;" title="Required for EU companies not located in Sweeden">what\'s this?</sup>', 'Type'	=> 'text', 'Size' => '20');

$additionaldomainfields['.tm.se'] = $additionaldomainfields['.se'];
$additionaldomainfields['.org.se'] = $additionaldomainfields['.se'];
$additionaldomainfields['.pp.se'] = $additionaldomainfields['.se'];
$additionaldomainfields['.parti.se'] = $additionaldomainfields['.se'];
$additionaldomainfields['.presse.se'] = $additionaldomainfields['.se'];

if you need that specific entry of legal type for OpenSRS, then download the OpenSRS Domains Pro addon from Marketplace (no need to install it, just use the info from their additionaldomainfields file) as that contains the required code...

// .SE
$additionaldomainfields[".se"][] = array("Name" => "Legal Type", "LangVar" => "selegaltype", "Type" => "dropdown", "Options" => "individual,organization", "Default" => "individual",);

... and then read the documentation about how to add new fields to a custom additional domain fields file.

Hello
I already installed OPENRSR PRO. 

Now I added your code at the bottom of //.SE

But its still same. I did not find any new field or still I am getting the message that ---    Authentication Error.

I am a young developer. Could you please explain, how its working? What I should do!

On 4/12/2018 at 07:52, dotnetwork said:

I already installed OPENSRS PRO. 

i'm not convinced that OpenSRS Pro is anywhere near 100% compatible with v7.5 (which I assume is what you're using)... there were complaints in other threads here that it didn't work with earlier recent versions, and if you check it's changelog in Marketplace, it hasn't been updated for over a year (since v7.1).

But its still same. I did not find any new field or still I am getting the message that ---    Authentication Error.

well i'm not using OpenSRS Pro, but if I add the above line to a new additionalfields.php file, I get the following during ordering of a .se domain...

-c_LME0bn_T7_WHnvp_XCjito_A.png

I am a young developer. Could you please explain, how its working? What I should do!

personally, I think you'd be better off using the in-built OpenSRS module for now... but regardless of registrar module, you should still be seeing the new field during ordering... it isn't mentioned in the docs, but I assume you've <?php to the start of the additionalfields file ?

On 4/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, brian! said:

I dont have this option. I think I need support and if you guys want to have a look and help me fix this problem. How can I sent a support ticket? 

On 4/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, brian! said:

i'm not convinced that OpenSRS Pro is anywhere near 100% compatible with v7.5 (which I assume is what you're using)... there were complaints in other threads here that it didn't work with earlier recent versions, and if you check it's changelog in Marketplace, it hasn't been updated for over a year (since v7.1).

well i'm not using OpenSRS Pro, but if I add the above line to a new additionalfields.php file, I get the following during ordering of a .se domain...

-c_LME0bn_T7_WHnvp_XCjito_A.png

personally, I think you'd be better off using the in-built OpenSRS module for now... but regardless of registrar module, you should still be seeing the new field during ordering... it isn't mentioned in the docs, but I assume you've <?php to the start of the additionalfields file ?