upgraded our system to 7.5 version exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'Cannot redeclare loadgatewaymodule()' in :0

We upgraded our system to 7.5 version, and we can not access invoices and you can not save a new one. we receive the below error message.

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'Cannot redeclare loadgatewaymodule()' in :0
Stack trace:

0 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Cannot redeclar...', '', 0)

1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()

Hello,

I have already enabled Error Display, The message below is what is displayed after I try to view an invoice.
Support said that I still have files from the old version of my /StaffAccess folder.
How can I get the new ones? knowing that I have already made the upgrade ?? 

Oops!

exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'Cannot redeclare loadgatewaymodule()' in :0
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Cannot redeclar...', '', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

18 hours ago, noufel said:

We upgraded our system to 7.5 version, and we can not access invoices and you can not save a new one. we receive the below error message.

Oops!

Stack trace:

0 /var/www/html/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Cannot redeclar...', '', 0)

1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()

I have solved this problem by returning all the files in the administrative folder.

4 minutes ago, edvancombr said:

I have solved this problem by returning all the files in the administrative folder.

yes the same here.

i missed files from the old version in the Staffaccess folder. I copied the new ones from /admin folder in the new 7.5 .zip package and replaced the old ones.