OpenSRS Pro and OpenSRS module

Hey there,

I'm having some issues with OpenSRS Pro module cause OpenSRS doesn't  update it frequently and I was wondering what difference I have with the OpenSRS standard module on WHMCS?

I'm using WHMCS 7.5 rc1 and as I said with OpenSRS Pro module I have a blank page.

Hey @giudenapoli

Thanks for your post, firstly, i've moved this to the right board, you had posted this is a board for assistance with the community instead of WHMCS itself.

Whilst we don't have an exact comparison list the built-in Module supports the registration, renewal and transfer of domains along with Registrar Lock, Name Servers, WHOIS Updates, EPP Codes & Connects with our Domain Sync Cron https://docs.whmcs.com/OpenSRS

OpenSRS Pro adds support for other features such as domain privacy and a few other features, at this time they only seem to support up to WHMCS V7.1 I suspect that they do not support PHP 7.1/7.2 which may be why you are getting a blank page, have you tried enabling display errors under Setup > General Settings > Other and regoing to the page to see if this resolves the issue?