Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')' in /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/resources/domains/dist.additionalfields.php:474
Stack trace:
#0 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->fetch('dist.additional...')
#1 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->loadFieldsData()
#2 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->setTLD('.com')
#3 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/admin/clientsdomains.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->setDomain('randallelovesyo..

I added this to it.

// .ORG
$additionaldomainfields[".org"][] = array(
    "Name" => "IDN Language",
    "DisplayName" => "IDN Language",
    "LangVar" => "idnlang",
    "Type" => "dropdown",
    "Options" => "da,de,hu,is,ko,lv,lt,pl,es,sv",
    "Default" => "da",
    "Required" => "true",
);

I can't download a fresh copy bc I'm on a reseller's account.

3 minutes ago, socialpoint24 said:

I added this to it.

you're not supposed to edit that file - if memory serves, it even says that in the comments header of the file itself. :)

https://docs.whmcs.com/Additional_Domain_Fields

Adding a New Field

1. Add a new entry into your custom /resources/domains/additionalfields.php file
  2. You can use the field formatting as found in the /resources/domains/dist.additionalfields.php file as a reference

so undo any changes you made to dist.additionalfields.php and add them to the new file.

that's in the default file and works fine for me in v7.4.2 using six & standard_cart

$additionaldomainfields['.se'][] = array('Name'	=> 'VAT', 'DisplayName' => 'VAT <sup style="cursor:help;" title="Required for EU companies not located in Sweeden">what\'s this?</sup>', 'Type'	=> 'text', 'Size' => '20');

EgbDNSX.png

what are you using to edit the file? perhaps the format of the file is now wrong??

13 minutes ago, socialpoint24 said:

My question is how can my clients configure their DNS zones.

hardly related to the rest of the thread! 9_9

14 minutes ago, socialpoint24 said:

I'm using ResellerClub.  They offer DNS Mangement.  Why isn't it showing on WHMCS?

where are you looking ? if applicable, it should be available from the domain profile page.