socialpoint24
Member-
Posts
39 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Hotfixes
Everything posted by socialpoint24
-
No matter what I use in the settings, the discount is not applied properly. It adds to the total instead of taking away or it doesn't apply the discount at all. I want to be 100% off whatever the total maybe.
-
I figured it out. I edited the Kopage files directly. Sorry for the trouble.
-
Yes if you go to that page I have a website builder that uses the Kopage module. I came up with these but still doesn't work. <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar) { if(!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('kopageMenuItemName'))){ $primarySidebar->getChild('kopageMenuItemName') ->setIcon('fas fa-desktop'); } }); <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar) { if(!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('kopageMenuItemName'))){ $primarySidebar->getChild('kopageMenuItemName') ->getChild('kopageSubMenuItemName2') ->setIcon('fas fa-video'); } });
-
But I am having trouble with icons again.....https://hostingpoint24.com/clients/clientarea.php Neither are working... <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item; add_hook('ClientAreaHomePagePanels', 1, function(Item $homePagePanels) { if(!is_null($homePagePanels->getChild('kopage'))){ $homePagePanels->getChild('kopage') ->setIcon('fas fa-desktop'); } }); <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item; add_hook('ClientAreaHomepagePanels', 1, function(Item $homePagePanels) { if(!is_null($homePagePanels->getChild('kopage'))){ $homePagePanels->getChild('kopage') ->getChild('kopage2') ->setIcon('fas fa-video'); } });
-
never mind. I found the right code. <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaSecondarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $SecondarySidebar) { if(!is_null($SecondarySidebar->getChild('Actions'))){ $SecondarySidebar->getChild('Actions') ->getChild('Domain Transfer') ->setIcon('fas fa-exchange-alt'); } });
-
Now I'm trying to set the icons on the Secondary Sidebar & I've had no luck... https://hostingpoint24.com/clients/cart.php?gid=6 I can't add an icon to the Categories Panel Menu Items like Website Hosting nor can I change the Icons in the Actions Panel. <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaSecodarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $secondarySidebar) { if (!is_null($secondarySidebar->getChild('Actions'))) { $secondarySidebar->getChild('Domain_Transfer') ->setIcon('fas fa-exchange-alt'); } });
-
This page is stuck. https://hostingpoint24.com/clients/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=3 Here's my error. main.js:60 Uncaught ReferenceError: WHMCS is not defined at recalctotals (main.js:60) at cart.php?a=confproduct&i=3:307 This is line 60 of main.js var post = WHMCS.http.jqClient.post("cart.php", 'ajax=1&a=confproduct&calctotal=true&'+jQuery("#orderfrm").serialize()); post.done( function(data) { jQuery("#producttotal").html(data); } ); Here's line 307 of cart.php <script>recalctotals();</script> What's the fix?
-
Thank You! Worked like a charm!
-
I'm having a similar situation. This what I want to remove. This code removes it, but I get this error. <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar) { $primarySidebar->getChild('Domain Details Management') ->removeChild('Manage Private Nameservers'); }); Error: Call to a member function removeChild() on null in /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/includes/hooks/domaindetailsmanagementSidbar.php:8Stack trace:#0 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/includes/hookfunctions.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\SafeInclude::{closure}(Object(WHMCS\View\Menu\Item))#1 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/includes/clientareafunctions.php(0): run_hook('ClientAreaPrima...', Array, true)#2 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/supporttickets.php(0): outputClientArea('supportticketsl...', false, Array)#3 {main}
-
I'm trying to change the font icons in Homepage panels. I've tried several codes and they all aren't working. <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item; add_hook('ClientAreaHomepagePanels', 1, function (Item $homePagePanels) { $homePagePanels->getChild('Recent Support Tickets', array( 'icon' => 'fa fa-ticket', )); }); Here's the one that isn't working right now. I can't think of the others I've used. I must have the array as well or it's a no go.
-
However, why is it so hard to change the font awesome icons?
-
Nevermind I had to change the friendly url's
-
Couldn't figure out how to reply in an already created topic of the community. Doesn't surprise me in the least. Had this problem a month ago. Here it is again. It works for a little while then it doesn't. I get a server error. Below is the link I want it to go to, however it does not. It leaves the php off. So how can I get this going? <?php use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimaryNavbar', 1, function (MenuItem $primaryNavbar) { $navItem = $primaryNavbar->getChild('Support'); if (is_null($navItem)) { return; } $navItem = $navItem->getChild('Announcements'); if (is_null($navItem)) { return; } $navItem->setUri('https://hostingpoint24.com/clients/announcements.php'); });
-
I used this code and it started working. Which is the same above? I don't know. use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item as MenuItem; add_hook('ClientAreaPrimarySidebar', 1, function(MenuItem $primarySidebar) { if (!is_null($primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions'))) { $primarySidebar->getChild('Service Details Actions') ->removeChild('Login to Webmail'); } });
-
Unable to access admin (Loads files)
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
I have contacted my hosting provider. I am a reseller and don't have access to the WHMCS files to download. -
-
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
My question is how can my clients configure their DNS zones. I'm using ResellerClub. They offer DNS Mangement. Why isn't it showing on WHMCS? -
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
Figured it out. Done away with the 2nd array, then the 2nd => before 'VAT -
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
This is giving the error code. $additionaldomainfields['.se'][] = array('Name' => 'VATDisplayName' => 'VAT <sup style="cursor:help;" title="Required for EU companies not located in Sweeden">what\'s this?</sup>', array'Type'=> 'text', 'Size' => '20'); -
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
I added this to it. // .ORG $additionaldomainfields[".org"][] = array( "Name" => "IDN Language", "DisplayName" => "IDN Language", "LangVar" => "idnlang", "Type" => "dropdown", "Options" => "da,de,hu,is,ko,lv,lt,pl,es,sv", "Default" => "da", "Required" => "true", ); I can't download a fresh copy bc I'm on a reseller's account. -
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 replied to socialpoint24's topic in Troubleshooting Issues
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '=>' (T_DOUBLE_ARROW), expecting ')' in /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/resources/domains/dist.additionalfields.php:474Stack trace:#0 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->fetch('dist.additional...')#1 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->loadFieldsData()#2 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/AdditionalFields.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->setTLD('.com')#3 /home/hosti223/public_html/clients/admin/clientsdomains.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\AdditionalFields->setDomain('randallelovesyo.. -
Oops! Error Page. Can't access clients domain
socialpoint24 posted a topic in Troubleshooting Issues
When I click on the domains tab on the admin panel for my client I get Oops! Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request. Please go back to the previous page and try again. -
Thank you very much. That corrected the issue with the homepage. I'm using template six. I'm not sure why it was changed.
