WHMCS INSTALLATION

You want to just change the directory for that one file? No, you cannot.

If you want to change the directory for the entire software, yes you can. Simply move the software to the subdomain / directory you want to, then update tblconfiguration  in phpmyadmin

UPDATE tblconfiguration SET value='http://mywebsite.com' WHERE setting='SystemURL' ;

Thanks. Now position is different. I have now removed WHMCs & installed Wordpress site now I will try to install WHMCS in another directory. Is it Okay? Can anybody tell the procedure? Most of blogs advise WHMCS Pugin with wordpress but without installing WHMCS how can  WP integrated with WHMCS? My hosting company has provided free licence for WHMCS & It has to be installed in the cPanel.

There's really no one size fits all answer to your question of 'how to integrate with WordPress'.. Each site has it's own requirements and setup.

You can try to figure out WHMCS Bridge , but from personal experience, the staff there just don't cut it. I've seen that drastically lag down my page, unfortunately

Alternatively, take a look at the plugins by this guy on CodeCanyon. He's got 4 separate plugins, and the level of plugins you need depends on how tightly you want WP integrated with WHMCS.. You will want (at minimum) WHMpress, and likely the sliders plugin. If you want everything to stay on the wordpress page, you'll need the WHMCS Client Area for Wordpress plugin as well.