Registrar Error - Domain name not found with ENOM

Giuliano

Hi all,

I use WHMCS 7.4.1 with module Enom in test mode. 

I have insert a new domain "miotestpellegrini.com" with Enom but int the "Client Profile/Domains" section appears this error:

Registrar Error - Domain not found 

The log file contains:

Request: uid=********&pw=***************&tld=com&sld=miotestpellegrini&command=getreglock&Engine=WHMCS7.4&

Response:

;URL Interface
;Machine is SJL1VWRESELL_T1
;Encoding Type is utf-8
nazca=False
RegLock=0
registrar=eNom
RRPCode=545
RRPText=Object does not exist
Command=GETREGLOCK
APIType=API.NET
Language=eng
ErrCount=1
Err1=Failed to get registrar lock, RespCode=545.
ResponseCount=1
ResponseNumber1=608228
ResponseString1=System error; failed to retrieve; registrar lock
MinPeriod=1
MaxPeriod=10
Server=sjl1vwresell_t1
Site=eNom
IsLockable=True
IsRealTimeTLD=True
TimeDifference=+8.00
ExecTime=0.203
Done=true
TrackingKey=97408fe0-7688-4765-9564-e3c63477657f
RequestDateTime=1/31/2018 5:47:01 AM

The price for .com domain is set.

I'm sticked and I don't understand how to fix this problem

Giuliano

Error1.png

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello,

Thank you for your post!

This error indicates that the domain name is not registered inside your Enom account. Furthermore a quick WHOIS shows that this domain name is not currently registered.

Did you or a client place an order for this domain name via your WHMCS installation? If so, it indicates the order was not submitted to the registrar successfully and therefore not registered. You can review both your Activity Log and Module Debug Log (if it was enabled at the time) to obtain further information as to why the registration failed.

Once you have identified the cause and resolved it, you can use the following documentation to get the domain registered via WHMCS: https://docs.whmcs.com/Domains_Management#Handling_a_Failed_Domain_Registration

I hope this helps.

Hi Alex....thank you for your prompt reply...

The situation with Enom Domain Error Registrion is not resolved.....

The Enom module is in "Test mode" and I have try with a lot of domains not registered.

The customer can place the order from WHMCS User Panel, but from WHMCS Admin Panel the order fails. See the attachment.

The log always show the same error..see the attachment...

I'm stucked, so I would like to know if you can to investigate the problem on our server. I can send to you the confidential data for WHMCS Access and Linux CLI.

Thanking in advance.

Giuliano

Error.thumb.png.7fd97ddf4637feae06c97bb32ebebbeb.png

error-txt.txt

Giuliano,

5 hours ago, Giuliano said:

I'm stucked, so I would like to know if you can to investigate the problem on our server. I can send to you the confidential data for WHMCS Access and Linux CLI.

if you're still having an issue, it might be worth opening a ticket with Support directly rather that waiting for Alex to reply.

btw - did you read the documentation about using Enom in Test Mode and the need to setup a new account on their demo system... :?:

https://docs.whmcs.com/Enom#Test_Mode

To use the Enom test mode, it's not as simple as ticking the test mode option in the configuration area. You must setup an account separately on the dedicated demo system they offer. In your Enom account navigate to Resellers > API > Test Account and click all three links under "Test Interface Options": http://www.enom.com/resellers/ResellerTestAccount.asp

With the Test Mode checkbox ticked you can now place domain registration orders in WHMCS, the domains will appear on your demo Enom account @ http://resellertest.enom.com but no domain will actually be registered and you will not be charged.

if you haven't done this, that might explain why it can't find the domain on the demo system.