Support Issues

Hi all.

I have only been using WHMCS for a few months after upgrading from another panel, but I am starting to gain some traction.

I have an 'oops' page being thrown by WHMCS for the php apcu module being called twice, but I cannot find it mentioned anywhere else in my system, so I have had to log a support ticket. It is preventing payment, so is a fairly major problem for me.

I have been waiting DAYS for someone to look into it - as it is only whmcs that is throwing the error, but hours go by between support replies.

How do I get these people to look at the issue? The internet is rife with complaints of no support and I'm concerned this is going to cost me a large bit of business due to this company's inadequacy. I have a new customer waiting to make payment and get their service live, but so far look like a chump because it won't work.

Help!

The fact that I've posted for support on a paid product and not received it is staggering.

The error is :

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't process your request.
Please go back to the previous page and try again.

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Module 'apcu' already loaded in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/esthosting/public_html/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(32, 'Module 'apcu' a...', 'Unknown', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

The information I found on Google is around the module being called more than once. I have cleared the other files in the ea-php directory to confirm, and none of the methods others are using (php -m, phpinfo page etc) to trigger the error are working for me.

It seems to be only whmcs that is triggering this error. Does it call the apcu module itself somewhere in its config?