Upgrade Licence from Starter to Plus

Hi all. I cannot find anything on the whmcs website about upgrading your licence. I have also sent and email, but it has been about 3 days with no reply, and I am desperate now.

Can anyone help?

I would like to upgrade my licence from Starter to Plus, and hopefully, soon, upgrade to another level up after a while...

Thank you

From their pricing page:

What happens if I exceed my client limit?

We'll notify you when that happens and unless you opt-out, we'll upgrade you automatically for uninterupted operation.

IF all works as it should, you should see no need to 'upgrade', it'll automatically happen after you need it.

Not so sure I'd rely on 'email' to get to them, file a ticket, they'll help out

3 minutes ago, twhiting9275 said:

From their pricing page:

IF all works as it should, you should see no need to 'upgrade', it'll automatically happen after you need it.

Not so sure I'd rely on 'email' to get to them, file a ticket, they'll help out

I am trying to remove the branding, hence why I want to upgrade the licence from Starter to Plus as soon as possible. I have no issue with the service or system, I just want to be able to upgrade my licence.

18 minutes ago, twhiting9275 said:

I believe there's still an addon for that somewhere? If not, yeah, you'll need to open up a support ticket.

Like i said, I wouldn't recommend relying on opening a ticket by mail, that may, or may not work. 

Thanks, the add-on is disabled under starter plan. It is there, but I cannot access it.