Taking a moment to reflect on our guidelines

Kia ora everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to remind everyone that WHMCS.Community has a set of Community Rules & Guidelines.   As part of your use of the community, you are bound by and required to follow these with all interactions on the platform.

In recent weeks, we've noticed a general disregard for these guidelines from people becoming their own moderators to attacking other members. 

If you notice a thread that's in a place it shouldn't be, a reply, that doesn't live up to the rules we have in place then please Report It rather than attacking a member or telling them to post elsewhere a great example of this is when someone posts in Using WHMCS and they should have posted in Service Requests & Offers.  Take a moment to report the post and myself or one of the team will move the thread and remind the user.  

Please remember the community is here to help everyone, we have rules & guidelines in place to make it an enjoyable place for everyone, if you have any queries about the guidelines please reach out to me via the  WHMCS.Community Assitance category and i'll be happy to discuss this with you.

Lastly, we appreciate you being a member of WHMCS.Community, we're looking forward to growing and expanding the community in 2018.