Can we add to user roles?

melotel

We have build a small app that runs on the same machine as our whmcs. Its currently available to any authenticated users in our /admin/

But I want to make it so that only those users that have the role assigned to them can view this specific app.

Is there a way to add my own customer ROLE to the complete list of roles so I can choose what users groups will be able to access this app?

10 hours ago, melotel said:

Is there a way to add my own customer ROLE to the complete list of roles so I can choose what users groups will be able to access this app?

https://docs.whmcs.com/Administrators_and_Permissions#Managing_Administrator_Roles

The administrator roles allow you to fine tune exactly what each of your admin users can do within your WHMCS administration area. You can setup as many different role groups as you want and then assign your admins to them as required. As standard, WHMCS comes with 3 default roles - Full, Sales & Support Only.