SAGE integration

t9966

I've tried using the reports and export the clients to a csv file but get several errors importing them, which i think is down to sage needing extra data.

ihmedia, i've had a look at Sage instant accouning import but can't seem to find where i can import invoices?

*edit - think i found it Audit Trail? Sorry new to sage as well as WHMCS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

We have integrated Helm with sage and have almost completed whmcs integration with sage.

See helm demo at http://sage.fast2host.com/ for helm + sage.

The import will do the following:

Import customer contacts and details

Import Sales invoices

Import Sales credits ( cancelled invoices etc )

Set the correct tax code and rate

Import transactions and set them to the correct Nominal code depending on payment gateway used.

I will post a demo in the next week or so.

It is very simple. Just click on a synchronise button.

Isn't there an Import function built in to Sage anyway? I know you can import products and product transactions using CSV files. Perhaps you can import invoices or at least invoice transactions in the same way.

The field names and order in which to place them is in the Sage User Manual somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just browsing through the forum! On this one I have created custom PHP files (next to WHMCS and .htaccess controlled) which will get the correct data from WHMCS and compile the output to the correct format of the CSV file. I have also created an EXE Program which runs on our office server daily to download the CSV files and import them into sage automatically.

This process works very well and has been for a few weeks now.

So to sum up - all you need to do is create the MySQL queries and PHP code to compile and download the CSV files and you can then import using the standard import tool for Sage.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 years later...
On 31/12/2008 at 5:37 PM, vmukdaniel said:

Hi,

Just browsing through the community! On this one I have created custom PHP files (next to WHMCS and .htaccess controlled) which will get the correct data from WHMCS and compile the output to the correct format of the CSV file. I have also created an EXE Program which runs on our office server daily to download the CSV files and import them into sage automatically.

This process works very well and has been for a few weeks now.

So to sum up - all you need to do is create the MySQL queries and PHP code to compile and download the CSV files and you can then import using the standard import tool for Sage.

Hi Daniel 

May you kindly share the link with me as well 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...