Mass delete files

monstertocode

Hi, so i have been trying to find a way to do this for a while now but no luck so here I'm.

how to do the mass delete of files from the client (it's gonna be triggered by the admin)?

I have a table with checks so it's in a array but i don't know where to send it or even where to begin apart from this.

Thanks.

Mass delete of files like email history or downloads? The downloads shared in a ticket, are stored in a directory, you could nuke that entire directory.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Center#Downloads

Are you talking about editing database with something like Adminer or phpMyadmin? You could drop the tables and nuke data. Perhaps share a screenshot or record some video.

Hi cdeese8 thanks for the fast response and that actually helped me for another part but the mass delete is a bunch of files in a custom table that i made.

I'm still in the process of making my own insert of the files from the admin panel.

the user just pick what he wants to delete and done.

1.png

2.png

if we're talking about attachments, to do it selectively from the admin area, I think the only option is the manual process...

if you wanted to delete them all, or those before a specific date, you could use System Cleanup.

Select a date and any support ticket attachments uploaded before that date will be removed from the ticket and also deleted from the /attachments directory.

any other method might run the risk of deleting the file, but leaving the link in the ticket.