Mailchimp Resource Not Found

D9Hosting

We are having a play around with the Mailchimp module but have run into a problem after entering our API key and the products start to sync from WHMCS > Mailchimp

We are presented with an error message stating "The requested resource could not be found."

On checking the logs it appears that 1 product has successfully sync'd across to mailchimp but the error is then generated when the 2nd product syncs. Here is the data from the module log:

Request:

Array
(
    [id] => product-2
    [type] => Web Hosting
    [vendor] => Web Hosting
    [title] => Web Hosting - D9 Hosting 3 Months 2 @ $12.95pm
    [description] => The D9 Hosting 3 month package includes all features set out on our features page including:<br/><br />

2 GB Disk Space<br />
20 GB Bandwidth<br />

Host Unlimited Domains<br />

250 MYSQL Databases<br />

[url] => https://d9clients.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=2
    [image_url] => 
    [variants] => Array
        (
        )

)

Response:

Array
(
    [type] => http://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/guides/error-glossary/
    [title] => Resource Not Found
    [status] => 404
    [detail] => The requested resource could not be found.
    [instance] => 7cf4bd08-80bd-486a-bda5-81a98d658cb9
)

Anyone got any ideas?

Hey @D9Hosting

After digging a bit further, 

Resource Not Found - The requested resource could not be found

This error occurs when a product, addon or domain exists, but does not have a price configured. eg. a Recurring addon is created, but no billing cycles are activated.

To resolve it is necessary to review all your products, addon and domain pricing to ensure that all have valid pricing configured.

Hi Chris,

That was the issue for that product, it was an old recurring product with the price set to $0.00

It's sync'ing that product correctly but we are now getting this error

type - Schema describes string, NULL found instead vendor - Schema describes string, NULL found instead

Looking at the logs it's getting stuck with another product although this one does have a price set so I've gone ahead and opened a ticket - PUJ-220693

On a related note, a lot of products being sync'd are no longer in use, so if I set the products as retired in WHMCS, will they still be sync'd over to Mailchimp or will they be skipped?

Also, it'd be very useful to have a "resync" option for the module, at present I have to disconnect and then reconnect the integration entering our API key each time we hit an error.

35 minutes ago, D9Hosting said:

It's sync'ing that product correctly but we are now getting this error

Could you provide the full module log for me so I can get the team to look at ti

36 minutes ago, D9Hosting said:

On a related note, a lot of products being sync'd are no longer in use, so if I set the products as retired in WHMCS, will they still be sync'd over to Mailchimp or will they be skipped?

At this stage they are all syncd over

36 minutes ago, D9Hosting said:

Also, it'd be very useful to have a "resync" option for the module, at present I have to disconnect and then reconnect the integration entering our API key each time we hit an error.

I've passed this to the team