This topic is now closed to further replies.
I have just started using MarketConnect and I have a question about renewals that clients don’t pay. In my scenario some clients have chosen manual bank transfers and refuse to use an automated payment system. As you know, MarketConnect forces you to have a prepaid amount in a wallet on MarketConnect. How does MarketConnect handle subscriptions when my client decides not to pay his invoice, but does not let me know he wishes to cancel? Will MarketConnect automatically charge me causing me to incur the cost that my client is not paying for? Because I cannot obviously force my client to pay.
For example, if I am unable to contact my client for any reason to confirm the renewal of the service will I end up paying for his service and then cancelling the service without a refund to me, or will MarketConnect only charge me once I instruct MarketConnect after I charged my client by marking the invoice as paid on my side?
I really hope that MarketConnect will not deduct the service subscription until I marked my invoice as paid. Personally I don’t mind if MarketConnect suspends the service due to non payment as I can handle it from there, but I have a problem if MarketConnect does not respect the resellers agreement with my client before charging for the services. If the latter is the case, then I will have to not use MarketConnect at all as it would seem to be putting me in a difficult position.
Please can someone help me understand how it works.
1. Having multiple brands under your attentive care may feel at times like a cumbersome duty you would rather delegate to someone else. But no such bleak thought will ever cross your mind when you make the manifold utilities of our renowned Multibrand For WHMCS module a part of your everyday routine.
Additionally, we have just released a bulky 2.2.0 update of the tool so as to raise the suite of offered possibilities a level up. As a result, from this moment on you will be able to look up the desired branded invoice using the WHMCS ″Quick Search″ function, send blind carbon copies as well as carbon copies to the address specified in the branded email template, and let the ″Billable Items″ to be branded together with the invoices generated from them.
While we could shed more light on every single opportunity now ready for the taking, we simply do not want to deprive you of all the fun. Make your way to the module's changelog and rekindle your passion for multibranding craft!
Learn all about Multibrand For WHMCS 2.2.0!
2. Bolstered with an array of various refinements, our Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS 1.3.0 module is worth of your attention now more than ever.
You may be particularly keen on noticing that your clients gained the means to adjust key attributes of domain and email forwarders via API, SSL mode for DirectAdmin server is now perfectly supported, and the ″Port″ field can now contain custom values.
We will not be taking any more of your precious time by enumerating all the fresh developments, while you can easily view them on our website!
Learn all about Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS 1.3.0!
3. Customers who stand by you through thick and thin is the best form of gratification a company could ever wish for. And in this respect we are truly blessed, as recently the number of our own loyal supporters has skyrocketed to 20,000!
Today we would love to extend our appreciation to every single one of you, in whatever corner of the universe you are right now, with the first-class promotion that goes far beyond the mundane.
Welcome with open arms the superb 33% discount compatible with the annual license of our products, and the no less attractive 11% promo code applying to open source software. Cannot decide which one to choose? Why not have both!
Make off with as many deals as you want!
Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
Get Your Free Quote Now!
Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
By WHMCS John
An issue has been identified in the 7.5.0 release - published on 2nd April, 2018 - that results in an Oops error when ordering a product via the shopping cart whilst Symantec is enabled in MarketConnect:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WHMCS\MarketConnect\Promotion\Service\ServicePromotion::getAddonArray() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/whmcs/public_html/75/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/MarketConnect/Promotion/Service/Symantec.php on line 0 and defined in /home/whmcs/public_html/75/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/MarketConnect/Promotion/Service/ServicePromotion.php:0 This can result in an inability for clients to place orders.
1. SSL is essential for providing privacy, security and data integrity for both your websites and your users' personal information.
Today, much to our delight, we deliver to you a spanking new module - GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS which will prove of invaluable service when it comes to provisioning fully configurable SSL certificates to your clients.
With this cleaver tool you, as an administrator, will be given a vast control over each created certificate and enabled to carry out such actions as terminating and renewing the product or monitoring its manifold features (certificate ID, status or expiration date – to name but a few). You customers will also be authorized to careful product oversight from your client area, and additionally empowered to provide their own desired properties whenever ordering a new SSL certificate.
Grab the staggering 25% discount on the module and steer a clear course for world-class web security!
Learn All About GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS!
2. Data centers are large facilities housing complex and interconnected systems in which the failure of one element can cause a domino effect. And when we bring into the picture huge costs related to the repair of defective parts, it becomes clear why EasyDCIM v1.4.4 cares more about device diagnostics and failure prevention rather than the unpleasant aftermaths. Would you like to gain a deeper understanding of your data center and utilize this knowledge to prolong the service life of your devices? Learn all there is to know about the two whip-smart reports dealing with device load and power consumption straight in the new EasyDCIM Blog article!
Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?
Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
I don't understand how more services are added to Market Connect, but they are not translated to other languages such as Spanish. This was if very difficult to offer that service to customers.
I would like to now how to remove Sitelock from my order page. It is showing this way: http://prntscr.com/j9kizd
I would like to remove it, because my customers are spanish speaking people around the world.
I am only showing it right sidebar, but it is still showing at checkout.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.