Client Stats Variables

ST4R

Hi there.

There are some variables to get client stats in whmcs. ex {$clientsstats.productsnumactive} will return the number of client's active products.

How can I get the number of terminated products? and what else can I get from $clientsstats ..? please give me a list of variables.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, ST4R said:

How can I get the number of terminated products? and what else can I get from $clientsstats ..? please give me a list of variables.

add {debug} to the template code of the template you want to use the variable in and you'll get a popup window with the list of available variables, along with their current values, yourself. :idea:

and then remember to remove {debug} when you're finished.

but I don't think it's available, so you may need to use an action hook to get it - you could tweak the hook by @sentq in the thread below to check just for terminated products and get a count...