How to upload new logo in invoice?

Sergio B

Hi,

I am having a hard time replacing and uploading our old logo. I am new to using WHMCS and have no idea how to update the logo in the invoice. There is no "upload your logo" field in the general settings, it only asks for a url. I also tried uploading the new logo on the internet and pasted the url but when i created the invoice, the new logo doesn't show up.

Thanks in advance,
Sergio

Hi Sergio,

the Logo URL in general settings is for email logos - the invoice template uses the /assets/img/ folder and looks for a logo called either 'logo/png' or 'logo.jpg' - if it can't find either, it uses placeholder.jpg (if present).

https://docs.whmcs.com/PDF_Invoice_Customisation#Modifying_the_Logo

The logo displayed on the PDF invoices is in the /assets/img/ folder. To change this logo, upload the required logo to the /assets/img/ folder. The name of the file should be "logo.jpg" or "logo.png".

The width of the logo image can be changed in the invoicepdf.tpl template file. On line 4, adjust the last number "75" before the closing bracket );. This variable defines the image width. A developer can then experiment increasing and decreasing it until happy.

• 6 years later...

Hello,

I'll post here as my question lies on the same subject.

Following the instructions of brian! i've changed our Logo in the invoice. Changing it from the System Settings wasn't enough. I uploaded a .png version of our logo.

How could i use the .svg version of our logo in the invoice? The logo will appear much more clear that way.