invoice, credit note, credit and remboursement...

Remitur

Anytime, any reason I need to cancel a paid invoice, I would like to rembourse the user using credit.

But WHMCS issues only a credit note, leaving me to manage someway the payment (to give back to the user, or use for a credit charge with another invoice... WHMCS doesn't care it)

I would like that WHCS issue an invoice like follow:

- (operation to be cancelled)        - € 10,00

- credit                                                € 10,00

total:                                                   € 0,00

Is it possible anyway ?

with something like this, my usual answer is to point towards the Billing Extension addon (as it includes a lot of billing features missing from WHMCS) - though it will probably include a lot of features that you won't need and so the cost may be beyond your budget... plus, going from comments on here and his Marketplace reviews, the support supplied is not as it once was. :(

i'm aware of a free addon, WHMCS Credit Invoice, that adds a button to the invoices page, and pressing it creates a new inverse invoice of an existing invoices (e.g it negates the values and marks it as paid)... now whether that is what you need, or can be adapted to suit your specific need, I don't know... perhaps one option might be to get the addon to save the invoice as draft rather than paid and then edit in manually... :?:

I can confirm that the addon works in v7.3... and looks like it should work in previous v7 versions, and maybe v6 too - though as it uses capsule, it wouldn't work in v5. :idea: