user login and support tickets

infinium

2 questions, I tried searching the forum but didn't find the exact answers...

1. When a user sends a ticket via email with multiple attachments only one is attached to the ticket. How do I change this?

2. How can I have multiple users for a company? Often the owner has placed the order and receives the invoices, but often employees submit tickets. How can I implement this?

thanks a million

2 questions, I tried searching the forum but didn't find the exact answers...

1. When a user sends a ticket via email with multiple attachments only one is attached to the ticket. How do I change this?

You are getting attachments in email attaching to a ticket? How? I've got email piping and it strips all attachments. Users must login to upload attachments in my system. Hmmm. Would be happy to get 1 attachment working via email :-)

2. How can I have multiple users for a company? Often the owner has placed the order and receives the invoices, but often employees submit tickets. How can I implement this?

thanks a million

On its way I believe:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=4354

You are getting attachments in email attaching to a ticket? How? I've got email piping and it strips all attachments. Users must login to upload attachments in my system. Hmmm. Would be happy to get 1 attachment working via email :-)

Yeah ours does the same thing with stripping attachments unless submitted on site. We asked Matt and was told they will come through and do on the demo set up I believe. Not sure why ours do not.

thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it. Receiving only one attachment is what creates the need for the multiple login situation. Since they will need to login to send more than one file.

oh well for now I'll just have them send 1 attachment per email.

and yes, I'm using email piping to, I don't think I did anything too special to make it work.