Mo9a7i

Promotion for different billing cycles

Hello WHMCS,

I have a (Site Support) product that has several billing cycles prices, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual.

For clients with hosting packages, I would like to offer a promotional code to deduct $50 USD for each month.

Example,

Prices are: 150 month, 400 quarterly, 700 semi annual, 1300 annual

I want the prices to be after the promotion: 100 month, 250 quarterly, 400 semi-annual, 700 annual.

Is that possible?

Hello WHMCS,

I have a (Site Support) product that has several billing cycles prices, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual.

For clients with hosting packages, I would like to offer a promotional code to deduct $50 USD for each month.

Example,

Prices are: 150 month, 400 quarterly, 700 semi annual, 1300 annual

I want the prices to be after the promotion: 100 month, 250 quarterly, 400 semi-annual, 700 annual.

Is that possible?

The current promotion system is weak in that regard. What I did on my system was create an additional product.

In promotions, I created a coupon code for the second product, where it required the first product.

The other option would be to create a Combo plan with the discount built into the price.

However, The reason I went with the method I described was to allow the client to see the discount in the cart.

For some reason the configurable addon discount option does not work or at least I can not seem to get it to work to where it only discounts the configurable addon.

Either I am missing something or it does not work perfectly.

another way would be use a separate promotion code for each billing cycle that either provides a specific reduction or price override.... it's a pity you couldn't use a percentage discount, but that wouldn't work for your situation.

The current promotion system is weak in that regard. What I did on my system was create an additional product.

In promotions, I created a coupon code for the second product, where it required the first product.

The other option would be to create a Combo plan with the discount built into the price.

However, The reason I went with the method I described was to allow the client to see the discount in the cart.

For some reason the configurable addon discount option does not work or at least I can not seem to get it to work to where it only discounts the configurable addon.

Either I am missing something or it does not work perfectly.

another way would be use a separate promotion code for each billing cycle that either provides a specific reduction or price override.... it's a pity you couldn't use a percentage discount, but that wouldn't work for your situation.

Thank you guys. I think I will change my pricing plan and include a 10% discount for clients.