WHMCS Asset Manager

A couple years ago I purchased a WHMCS license for the purpose of automated billing for my PC repair business. The method I was using to track customer systems wasn't very practical. I was creating a product for each and every device I worked on and linking it to the customer as an order. This was becoming a tedious task as I had to always remember the format of information I was using and what needed to be collected. After some time I began creating an addon specifically for my needs, but after a while it quickly became more than what I ever needed.

Now, an asset manager for WHMCS

Manage and track assets in WHMCS!

Ever wish you could track physical items with WHMCS? How about servers, laptops, tools, or even customer assets? This module now makes that possible without needing a separate application.

Features

Custom Asset Types and Fields

Customer Asset Tracking

View/Create Asset Links on Client Summary

Asset Intake Status

Asset Check-out/Check-in

Link Tickets to Assets

Enter Asset Notes

Upload Files to an Asset

View Asset Logs

And more!

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/3050

Dashboard.png

View.png

Types.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi there, I sent a support request but just incase you didnt get it, here is what I sent.

--------

Hi There,

I found you on the whmcs community forums, I am interested in purchasing your module, as we run a small IT business in Sydney. I was going to develop a module but it is possible your module may do what we want.

I wanted to know the following.

- I assume the assett is associated with the client profile in whmcs ? and can be viewed as a new tab on the client profile screen ?
- I basically would like to have the ability to associate HP PC's, Laptops, 3rd party hardware to the client as an assett, I should be able to put in the usual serial numbers, product ID numbers, warranty information such as purchase date, and warranty expiry?
- I would love to also have the module be able to run a cron job for warranty checking daily eg, it will check all assets for warranty expiry and give a notification via email, or some other method to notify us that one of the assets is about to run out of warranty or has officially run out of warranty, this will allow us to tell the client to upgrade and extend warranty and for other purposes ?
- Custom fields would be a must, eg, to tailor the module to our needs we may want to remove fields and add custom fields with the information we want ?

Basically that would be the main part of it, it will allow us to not have to reply on google docs where we keep network documentation information as much.

Let me know if your module is still in production, and if support is still available because we are very interested in getting this up and running.

Regards,
Mitch Menghi

-----