Removing Product Group from client homepage

aquiss

I've been scanning the template code this weekend, but I can't find how to remove the Products/Services product group, as shown in the screenshot below. Anyone point me towards the right section please?

ideally, you should be using action hooks to do this - https://docs.whmcs.com/Working_With_Client_Area_Home_Page_Panels

however, as we don't have access to the code that generates the panels, they can't be "edited" in that sense... you'd need to modify the array in some way... and how usually depends on what you want to do, e.g is it easier to modify the existing array, or start again and create a new array (perhaps by querying the db) with your specific output... for your situation, either method is going to need a few lines of code and i'm sure you'll find similar hooks posted elsewhere in the forums.

but if you want to do it via the templates, you could edit /templates/six (or custom)/clientareahome.tpl and modify...

{$childItem->getLabel()}

to..

{$childItem->getLabel()|replace:'Shared Hosting - ':''}

or...

{$childItem->getLabel()|replace:'Shared Hosting - ':''|replace:'ADSL/ADSL2+ Packages - ':''}

I suppose you should really wrap it in an IF statement to ensure it only affects this specific panel (as is it will currently apply to all visible panels), but that's simple enough to do if it becomes an issue...

{if $item->getName() eq "Active Products/Services"}{$childItem->getLabel()|replace:'Shared Hosting - ':''|replace:'ADSL/ADSL2+ Packages - ':''}{else}{$childItem->getLabel(){/if}