Bulk order management!

Dhush

Is there a way to add more than one client (multiple clients) to "Add New Order" in WHMCS admin area?

@brain suggest me a way/hook.

I would have thought not from the admin area - and i'm not aware of any 3rd-party addon that can do it either.

I suspect using the API would be a better solution than using a hook, e.g Add Order - but that can only add one order one at a time, so you may need to daisychain the list/array of clients to create the order for each of them in sequence.

Thank you @brain,

i have made it through API, but i am unable to place order for multiple clients at a time. is there a way to achieve it.

How about using text file with client Id's and link with my api file? But i have no idea how to do this :twisted:

you won't be able to add orders to multiple clients at the same time, but I would have thought that if you've got the api solution working for one client, then you could just create an array containing the list of client IDs, employ a foreach loop to work through that array, and use the current loop value as the value for clientid.... that would then create the orders for each client sequentially.