Does Marketplace works?

I'm wondering if WHMCS Marketplace is really an active (and supported) place to sell WHMCS modules?

Have been astonished with the delay on new modules approval procedure. Since the time that I uploaded my first module is more than 3 weeks. Meanwhile I coded another 2 modules and I uploaded them (2 weeks and 1 week ago) and still the first module is awaiting approval. In a couple of days I'll upload my 4th module and I'm wondering how is possible in a time frame that I was able to code 4 modules they didn't found time to approve/reject the first.

I'm working with Envato for six full years now. Never had a delay more than a week (max-max). And we're talking for a marketplace with 100's of new uploads every week. WHMCS Marketplace don't think that they've more than 500 modules in total and not more than 10 for approval per month. Why so long delay? Is there any dedicated person to support Marketplace or once per month (don't say longer) someone of the WHMCS support team, takes care for marketplace.

Have opened a support ticket on 23nd of May (so almost 2 weeks now) and nobody replied. I don't like to post a follow up to that ticket to avoid going to the end of the queue. But if someone from WHMCS team is reading this, I'll appreciate a honest reply: "Do you need new products in your Marketplace? Yes or No?"

Best regards

Christos Teriakis

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Typo

You going to be waiting long time of a response. I have 2 ticket before it take like a 3 to 4 week to response. I get one now that I open Feb 2017 and still waiting a response that am about to close :)

There are also other Marketplaces out there. And the fact that this is official does not means and "more sales". Get as example the Metro style for vBulletin that even this forum is using. The author never post something at vb.org, never post an Advertisment to sites for forum admins. But it has in total 1236+526 = 1762 Sales while other vB designers never had more than 100 sales using vb.org

Take as example this community. Where they found it? At templatesmonster. So everybody goes there. Even me when I was looking for a WHMCS theme I looked there and not here. A simple "whmcs" search was enough to show me all templates.

• 2 weeks later...